Monday, March 14, 2016

An Interview with Tammi Rogers


Q: How did you get started as an actress?
Tammi: I was modeling for a local modeling group and the CEO asked me to be in a stage play that he had written and I said, “Yes, why not? Sounds like fun!”

Q: What kind of roles are you best at playing?
Tammi: I am best at playing women who like to stir things up; basically, I'm a train wreck that people like to watch.

Q: Is there a director whose work you admire, and with whom would you like to work?
Tammi: I admire Darnell Martin’s work. My favorite film directed by her is Cadillac Records. I believe she captures the essence of characters on screen in a way that draws viewers into the character’s chaotic world as if you had a front row seat into their lives. That is the best kind of reality and realism.

Q: Do you have a wish list of directors?
Tammi: Yes, the directors that I would like to work with would be Tim Story, Lee Daniels, John Singleton, James Cameron, Malcolm D. Lee, Tyler Perry, David E. Talbert, Reggie Rock Bythewood, and Gina Prince Bythewood, just to name a few.

Q: What is your background?
Tammi: I am greatly affected by biographical or autobiographical movies such as Lady Sings the Blues, Ray, and Cadillac Records. I really appreciate being able to go into their lives as a film experience, so it allows me to feel that maybe I can be a part of something like that.

For further information, contact: 
ActorTammiRogers@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Tammi I am so proud of you To see what God is doing with you and for you does my heart good Continue to submit yourself unto Him and watch your gifts make room for you I love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sis! Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement. God is so good that I just can't tell it all! Keep me in your prayers and I'll do the same for you. Can't wait to see what else He has in store for us...Love you more!

      Delete